This webinar will present and discuss early findings from the NIHR SPHR Places & communities programme and initiate a discussion of how they apply to the COVID and post-COVID era.
The webinar will include presentations on the latest research from the programme. Attendees can learn about:
- Local government funding cuts and their consequences for health equity
- Food outlet data and its uses for local authorities
- Food advertising in transport settings
- Attendees will have a chance to discuss findings and feedback to presenters
- Facilitated discussion on place-centred public health in the COVID era: how can researchers, policy-makers and the public hear each other views on priorities, problems and solutions.